neoVI RED 2次世代多协议汽车网络接口 & 数据采集器 Next Generation Multi-Protocol Vehicle Interface & Data Logger
PC to Vehicle Interface and Data Logging Systems
8x CAN FD, 2x LIN, Ethernet: DoIP/XCP
The neoVI RED 2 combines the best of vehicle network interfaces with the Linux embedded operating system. The result is a solution unparalleled in capability with support for multiple network interfaces and standalone logging.
The neoVI RED 2 Series has up to eight dual wire CAN FD channels, two LIN channels, and two Gigabit Ethernet channels. The neoVI RED 2 fills the need for multiple protocol tools with a low-cost, high-value vehicle bus interface that fits in your backpack.
- Option for 2, 4 or 8x DW CAN / CAN FD channels
- Up to 4x software enabled CAN termination
- 2x LIN channels
- 1x DoIP activation line
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) for use with DoIP, XCPoE and more
- 10x Programmable tri-color LEDs
- 2x full-size SD cards for up to 2 terabytes of storage with support for SD 3.0 with 800 Mbps logging performance
- Real Time Clock for hardware timestamping of all messages and backup at 25ns
- Internal dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wifi, Secure Bluetooth SPP, and Bluetooth BLE with software selectable internal or external antenna
- Membrane LEDs to show link, error, and activity status
- Membrane Buttons to control trigger data logger
- Absolute orientation sensor combining accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Internal extended temperature battery for safe shutdown
- High precision GPS with external GPS antenna
- Vehicle battery level wakeup
- Standalone data logger
- Data logger with auto-download via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Standalone ECU or vehicle simulator
- In-vehicle data acquisition system
- Captive test fleet data collection
- Fleet management
- Vehicle interface with J2534 and RP1210
Standalone Logging, Scripting, and Simulation
In addition to working as a PC interface, the neoVI RED 2 can operate in standalone mode. It can run real-time scripts, log data to two removable full-size SD cards, and simulate ECUs and gateways. With these features, it is also possible to run a script to reflash ECUs using data from the SD card.
The neoVI RED 2 is capable of logging to two full-size SD cards, using real-time, fail-safe FAT32 storage for reliability and PC compatibility.
The neoVI RED 2 also has a real-time clock for hardware timestamping of all messages. A robust power management system automatically powers down the neoVI RED 2 and it wakes up again based on network activity or the connection of a PC.
The Power of Scripting – CoreMini
If you need to support a proprietary protocol, set up a simulation to run in parallel with the data logger, or any other custom action, the system offers a scripting environment for you to expand the base functionality to fit your unique needs. This makes the entire system very flexible and adaptable.
Remote Connectivity GPS Location
The neoVI RED 2 has an onboard dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wifi, Secure Bluetooth SPP, and Bluetooth BLE. In addition, the neoVI RED 2 has a 10 Hz GPS accurate to within 2.5 meters. GPS is provided both as a fleet management tool and within the data logging session for correlating location to your test data.
RAD-IO 2 Device Support
The neoVI RED 2 can also be paired with the ruggedized RAD-IO2 products that provide an isolated analog, digital or temperature interface to a PC via USB type C port. In addition, the RAD-IO2 family communicates on an open-source UART based serial communication protocol. Up to four devices can be daisy-chained. The chain length is limited by the current supplied to the chain through USB.